POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BMP to MPEG : Re: BMP to MPEG Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BMP to MPEG
From: James
Date: 19 Oct 2005 10:55:00
Message: <web.43565d96f2d14f7ff5c315de0@news.povray.org>
> Well, I don't if it's the same... If the name is AviCreator should be the
> same.
>
> It's gives an .AVI archive and you've to render all the images using POV-Ray
> to creat the .AVI
> Using 30 frames it works OK. I've never used it for more images.

It is the same, I use Avicreator, only because I haven't found anything
else, its intricacies haven't forced me to find anything else, I can
compile 600 384 x 288 bitmaps with it on my 1700+ Athlon so I haven't had
much troubles, except that you choose the last image in the sequence first
then shift click the first image when opening into Avicreator and it works
ok

James